Hi!

> If this works for you Stas, my suggestion would be that you assume that
> the link formatting code is there, and make sure the data needed to
> display the link is in the search results etc. Once the ground work
> we're doing now is finished, and Lydia has defined how the search result
> link etc should look, we'll add it there.

Well, I can't "assume" it since I have to put something in the code, and
check it. I am not sure what "the data needed to display the link" is
though since I haven't seen that code and looks like it doesn't exist
yet :) I can implement something else in the meantime and replace it
later with new code.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@wikimedia.org