On 06/11/15 18:04, Mikhail Popov wrote:
Hi! We looked at the logs. 21,740,641 requests are coming from a single IP
without a user agent that we can't geolocate because it's in the 10 range.

Looking into the actual queries revealed that it's probably a broken bot.
Stas said "the query makes no sense and is broken" and that it "looks like
somebody trying to download whole DB in very weird way but is doing it all
wrong."

We are investigating the issue.

– *Mikhail Popov* // Data Analyst, Discovery

Michail,

If by "in the 10 range", you mean an IPv4 address of the form 10.x.x.x, then it's an RFC1918 address, and more than likely coming from inside your own network.

Neil