I sometimes search Twitter for the word "Wikidata" to get updates beyond this mailing list. The past couple of times I have experienced that a considerable part of the posts are from fake accounts issueing more or less the same post "The file numbers are also being added to Wikipedia biographical articles and are incorporated into Wikidata." I tried to report and block these posts but find that it really doesn't help.

Are there any others that have tried to block these accounts and posts? I imaging it might help. Or is Twitter going down?

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=wikidata&src=typd

/Finn Årup Nielsen