On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 3:53 PM, Jane Darnell <jane...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now I suddenly understand why we should have "properties for properties"  so
> we can categorize these things. It would be nice to have a list of
> "authority control"  properties and also the number of times a property is
> used.
You can already do that in propbrowse. Just filter for 'unique
identifier' and you'll get all properties that are an instance of
Q19847637 (Wikidata property representing a unique identifier).

Considering number of times a property is used:i think that would be
really interesting. Unfortunately, i don't know of a way to easily get
a count of how many times a property is used. The 'linkshere'
functionality in the API doesn't give a count.

-- Hay