On 01.05.2016 12:59, Jan Macura wrote:

Oh, and another thing: when I download "wikidata-properties.nt" from
WDTK dump files site [1], there is <http://wikidata.org/ontology#> used
everywhere. So... is the WB ontology somehow translated to WD ontology?

I have some pull requests in the pipeline for WDTK to update our exports to be aligned with the official format. This includes the change of the ontology URIs. To be honest, I had not expected this to be of much importance for many users at the time, but if there is interest in us updating our dumps to the new format, we can certainly do this in the next couple of weeks. Even with the official dumps in place now, it is probably useful to have our modular dumps of smaller sizes.

Best regards,

Markus

--
Markus Kroetzsch