On 02.05.2016 21:43, Jan Macura wrote:
Thanks for your answers, Markus.
One last question (I hope): What advantage brings the new reification
process (using different namespaces instead of {s, v, c, ..} suffixes)?

Technically, these two variants are just a case of "different URIs": RDF graphs do not have a notion of "suffix" or "namespace". The reason why we put the modifying part of the URI before the Wikidata entity ID is that it is easier for people to write in the interface. The reason for the exact shape of the URIs (with several, sometimes nested "directories") has been decided mostly based on technical considerations that I don't recall in detail.

Cheers,

Markus

--
Markus Kroetzsch