Thank you very much! I will try to dig around it a little bit further:

> That's not the original representation inside Wikibase
> (that still has separate elements and can be also seen in the JSON dump)
> and not the only RDF representation - there's also "full value"
> representation, described here:
>
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikibase/Indexing/RDF_Dump_Format#Globe_coordinate

Maybe you can tell me, why you have dropped the proposed *altitude* value
from the datatype? How it exactly suppose to work with different coordinate
systems (potentially at different celestial bodies)? And how can one
specify the celestial body in WD? I can't see any interface for it there..

Thanks again
 Jan