Dear community,

We are happy to announce version 2 of Recoin, the relative completeness
status indicator <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User:Ls1g/Recoin2>. Recoin
adds a color-coded progress bar to entity pages showing how extensive
information about the entity is in comparison with similar entities.

In the new version, Recoin is rolled out to virtually all entities in
Wikidata (see e.g. Q173634
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Abbeyroad.png>, Q565400
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Maxplanck-institute.png> or
Q15074414 <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kompatscher-red.png> ).
The core version uses only Wikibase properties, but based on earlier
feedback there is also a version specifically for ID properties only.

We think Recoin can be of great help for quickly getting impressions of
data quality about entities. We look very much forward to your feedback.
Also, if you support making a gadget out of please get in contact with us.

More information can be found on the tools page at
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User:Ls1g/Recoin2.
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User:Ls1g/Recoin2>

Best regards,

Simon Razniewski/Ls1g