On 10 December 2017 at 10:51, Egon Willighagen <egon.willigha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 10:01 AM, Simon Razniewski <srazn...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> More information can be found on the tools page at
>> https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User:Ls1g/Recoin2.
>> <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User:Ls1g/Recoin2>
>>
> Interesting! At the moment the colored indicator refers to that page, but
> people who have the Recoin2 indicator know about it already... how about
> having it link to the list of expected (but missing) properties?

If there's consensus that that is preferred we could definitely change it.

We have in fact discussed that idea earlier with the WD UX team, the
current behaviour, linking to a generic page, is how status indicators on
behave on WP, so creates coherence. But linking to the absent properties
would indeed also make a lot of sense, unfortunately the two choices are
exclusive, so any thoughts on what is better are appreciated!

Cheers,
Simon