Hi Simon,

thanks for the tool!

I was wondering: is there any correlation between the number of triples for
an entity with the entity's Recoin completeness indicator? I imagine that
the correlation is positive. I conducted a little test over the data of
Indonesian national heroes (http://tinyurl.com/ybrdjpbt), and found the
following observations:
- The five entities with the least number of triples all have the worst
completeness score "very basic information"
- The five entities with the most number of triples have got mixed
completeness score:
     > Sukarno with triple count of 67 got "basic information"
     > Moh. Hatta with triple count of 41 got "fair amount of information"
     > Adam Malik with triple count of 39 got "fair amount of information"
     > Sutan Sjahrir with triple count of 36 got "basic information"
     > Ernest Douwes Dekker with triple count of 35 got "basic information"
- Interestingly, Ismail Marzuki with triple count of 21 got "fair amount of
information"

Any thoughts on this?

Reference: Wikidata:WikiProject Jasmerah
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_Jasmerah

Best,
Fariz