Le ven. 7 févr. 2020 à 19:01, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> I don't know if this is helpful, as I'm not very familiar with
> Wikidata's infrastructure, but I think that an idea that was discussed
> in the Wikimedia Strategy 2030 process is charging real money to
> organizations that consume large amounts of data from the Wikimedia
> API. By extension, an idea to consider is charging real money to
> consumers that want to use Wikidata services in resource-intensive ways.

I was told that charging on an API request basis is very difficult to
get correctly in terms of software because measuring things is in
general difficult.  Take, for instance, the case of a failed query it
should not be charged, should it?  That is the reason why most cell
phone plans are unlimited.