Dropping my two cents here: I'm wondering about the Wikidata Linked Data Fragments (LDF) service [1] usage.

LDF [2] is nice because it shifts the computation burden to the client, at the cost of less expressive SPARQL queries, IIRC. I think it would be a good idea to forward simple queries to that service, instead of WDQS.

Cheers,

Marco

[1] https://query.wikidata.org/bigdata/ldf
[2] https://linkeddatafragments.org/

On 8/19/21 12:48 AM, Imre Samu wrote:
> (i) identify and delete lower priority data (e.g. labels, descriptions, aliases, non-normalized values, etc);

Ouch.
For me
- as a native Hungarian: the labels, descriptions, aliases - is extremely important - as a data user: I am using "labels","aliases" in my concordances tools ( mapping wikidata-ids with external ids )

So  Please clarify the practical meaning of the *"delete"*
*
*Thanks in advance,
   Imre