Hello Nellie,

I´m new to WE. I started with ICT  literally "learning by doing", so I
normally  manage to make my way. If I had an editing query I probably
wouldn´t ask here, would seem out of context.  For obvious reasons, most
active contributors are founders or got involved much earlier and are at a
more advanced stage than any newcomer. Threads logically reflect that. I
don´t feel intimidated (actually enjoy them) but I can understand why less
adventurous spirits might.

Would you post a "how to" query  to an audience (visible=active
contributors) discussing  elaborate stages of collaboration and advanced
projects involving several institutions?

This doesn´t mean these queries are not welcome, though new people may be
under such impression or feel they´re too petty in comparison to HIV/AIDS or
midwifery (?).  Hardly the right time for me to make any suggestion, really.

I hope this helps,

Alex