Hi Peter (and others),

Stephen and I are both proponents of sharing educational resources and
ensuring dissemination at the widest level is possible. The license on
the wiki is temporary. We will be adopting a CC license (just had to
put an interim disclaimer on the page until we received permission
from U of Manitoba...which we have done).

I'm just waiting for final confirmation from Stephen as to the exact
CC license we'll select.

George