Wayne,

I'd be happy to comment on the proposal's details. It is close to some
projects we are now working on at Natural Math, so the area is of much
interest to me. How would you like to see comments from people, though? I
can make mine colored/bracketed within the document, or save the document to
an etherpad, etc.

Cheers,
MariaD

Make math your own, to make your own math.

http://www.naturalmath.com social math site
http://groups.google.com/group/naturalmath subscribe now to discuss future
math culture with parents, researchers and techies
http://www.phenixsolutions.com empowering our innovations