From: Gurmit <gurmit.si...@gmail.com>
To: WikiEducator <wikieducator@googlegroups.com>
Cc: mackintosh.wa...@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 5:30:13 PM
Subject: [WikiEducator] Re: Ideas and thoughts WE's working in the school sector

Hi Wayne and everyone

I am tasked with creating an "open access" toolkit on scientific
writing to help developing country researchers write better science so
they can succeed at publishing in international journals.

I'm not sure how to go about it - should we create a basic toolkit
first, using content experts, or should we do it as Wiki, and build a
community around it? I'd also need to teach trainers how to use it for
mentoring inexperienced writers to improve their manuscripts.

I'd like to do it with WikEducator colleagues, and also ensure its
reusable and sustainable, so its a global resource.

I'd love to hear your advice, and your support in developing this
would be great!

Warm regards from a windy Geneva,
Gurmit
http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Gurmit