-----Original Message-----
From: "Patricia Schlicht" <pschli...@col.org>
Sender: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 09:53:00
To: <wikieducator-teacher-collaboration-fo...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: <wikieducator@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: [WE Teacher Collaboration] Re: [WikiEducator] Re: Shall we
      establish a WikiEducator Community College?

Dear Cornelia,

Thank you for your suggestion. Could we kindly ask you to enter your
suggestion in the appropriate place at
http://www.wikieducator.org/WikiEducator_Community_College under
Community Poll. You will need to create a WikiEducator account to enter
the site. Don't forget to save your input if you are not used to working
on WikiEducator.
Thanks a million for your contribution. Greatly appreciated.
Warm wishes
Patricia