Phil Sandifer wrote:
> Yes. Apparently the road to a NPOV encyclopedia is now to avoid
> posting any information whatsoever.

Drastic, but it works. Killing the patient is an established strategy
for getting rid of the disease.
> This is what happens when the old-timers leave the policy pages, by
> the way. The worst of the Taylorized take over.

Scientific management requires a higher power to assign tasks, but our
masses have rejected intelligent design. Old-timers are too concerned
with their rising blood pressure to spend much time being thoughtful
with the idiots that write these rules.
> Which is why I keep bringing these things up on the list - in the
> hopes that the comparative sanity of the list will wander back to the
> policy pages and start fixing these messes.
You're a raving optimist!

Ec