On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 2:02 PM, David Gerard <dger...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2008/12/30 George Herbert <george.herb...@gmail.com>:
>
> > encyclopedia to go fuck with us using the same logic.  In retrospect, I
> > would probably not have fought the auto-revert campaign approach, but I
> > should have thrown a fit about this on policy boards and hauled a bunch
> of
> > you up to Arbcom for abuse of process.
>
> Where were you in the arbcom cases (plural), then, if you objected at the
> time?

Busy elsewhere, and low bandwidth, and making a judgement call that the
issue being settled was more important than it being settled right.

The one time I tried to do everything I thought I needed to on the project,
my work and social life suffered and I made one of my major admin errors
that blew up in my face.  There's too much to do, and too little life to do
it in unless you work for the Foundation fulltime or are retired.  I have to
pick my battles.

--
-george william herbert
george.herb...@gmail.com