On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Magnus Manske
<magnusman...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> As a technical note, CSS3 promises to have nifty features, such as
> adding text based on class. It might be that we can then realize
> indivudualized dates via CSS rather than JavaScript.

And how soon do you expect Internet Explorer to support that? For what
it's worth, our accessibility watchdogs already ask us not to use
certain js/css features that later versions of IE *do* support, on the
basis that there are too many IE users who don't use later versions of
it.

—C.W.