On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 11:42:07PM +0200, Platonides wrote:
> I made you a list of all authors of files in
> Images_from_Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011_in_the_Netherlands category.
> Get it from /home/platonides/public_html/wlm/uploaders-nl-non-unique.txt
> 
> Just count the times a name appears. You probably want an incantation
> like this:
> sort uploaders-nl-non-unique.txt | uniq -c | sort -nr
> 
Hi Platonius,

I realised I used the wrong query this morning. I just corrected myself
to the dutch jurymembers :-(

The query I grabbed counted just the number of pictures, while I needed
the number of monuments (unique id's).

Thanks for your help, but this give me the number of images again. In the
mean while I learned Nuno has already written what I need. However, will
still study your hints and those of Nuno to see how it can be fixed. It
seems you need to build logic outside the sql for a solution.

Regards,

Andre

_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

Reply via email to