Platonides, the problem is deeper than that (lang is not compiled in the
statistics, I've noticed that requirement too late), I don't intend to
fix it in the near future.... so I guess your "ugly hack" is actually
very pretty :-)

Damn, I just noticed my branch is so old by now,....

-- 
Nuno Tavares
Wikimedia Portugal
http://www.wikimedia.pt

Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que
estamos a fazer.

Participe também: http://www.wikimedia.pt

Em 26-10-2011 23:02, Platonides escreveu:
> Andre Koopal wrote:
>> The query I grabbed counted just the number of pictures, while I needed
>> the number of monuments (unique id's).
> 
> 
> Are they stored somewhere in the db? Otherwise, which template stores it?
> 
> I did the same kind of queries for Spain, but I had a table with images,
> authors, ids... so it resulted in sane queries.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
> http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu
> 

_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

Reply via email to