On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 00:02:27 +0200, Platonides <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Andre Koopal wrote:
>> The query I grabbed counted just the number of pictures, while I needed
>> the number of monuments (unique id's).
> 
> 
> Are they stored somewhere in the db? Otherwise, which template stores
it?
> 
> I did the same kind of queries for Spain, but I had a table with images,
> authors, ids... so it resulted in sane queries.
> 

If you want to have an idea, this one should help

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikiproject/Erfgoed/Nederlandse_Erfgoed_Inventarisatie/RijksmonumentenTeller

just comparison of the history (the page was updated daily). But it is too
approximate to calculate an exact number, for instance, some of the
monuments uploaded during WLM were only added to the tables later (and as
of yesterday, a dozen were not yet added), and some were uploaded before
WLM but discovered and added to the tables during September 2011.

Cheers
Yaroslav

_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

Reply via email to