This is an extremely helpful overview! I went through Switzerland, which
had a lot of false participants. Several on the list were valid submissions
because they were uploaded on top of an existing image. For now I left them
in the category, but I suggest that someone who is better at that, splits
the history at some point.

Lodewijk