Yeah, it's a very gray area in the Facebook terms. And they would like not
want to make a stink about it (because there's a very large amount of
content on FB that probably violates licenses and trademarks). But if they
were ever sent a DMCA takedown notice by the photographer, it might compel
FB to act and they might argue that the uploader had given them permission
by uploading it. I think it's certainly wise to add the link to the
license, as you suggest.

-Matthew