Hi all,

I'm having some technical problems adding the link in the descriptions - in
case you're wondering why it hasn't happened yet. Somehow Facebook doesn't
allow that change in all images. I'm struggling a bit still what the reason
for that is - maybe it doesn't like too many url's or too much text in a
description.

Lodewijk