Yes, I did that. The tool seems to read in the first few images in the 
category, then fails for some reason.

Not sure who I should be contacting.

Michael


On 29 Aug 2013, at 12:11, Sylvain Boissel wrote:

> In the input box you need to give only the name of the Commons Category, 
> without the full URL or the Category: prefix.
> 
> For example, I did test the tool with this category : 
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Seiko_watches (only because it 
> has 40 images which seems good to me for test purposes. I did *not* want to 
> test with the thousands of pictures of the contest category from last year  
> ;), if I type "Category:Seiko watches" the tool throws an exception, if I 
> type "Seiko watches" it worked.
> 
> So I do have 40 pictures loaded in the tool, but now I cannot find how to :
> - rate the pictures
> - add new accounts for jury members 
> - change the password of my own account.
> 
> If someone knows how to do this, please help ;)
> 
> Sylvain
> 
> 
> 2013/8/28 Michael Maggs <[email protected]>
> We have loaded the Jury Tool on the WMUK server, and I am now testing it.   
> On attempting to load a category of images from Commons the program throws an 
> exception:
> Notice: Undefined index: categorymembers in 
> /var/www/jury.wikilovesmonuments.org.uk/src/WLM/JuryToolBundle/Controller/DefaultController.php
>  line 171
> 
>  Is there someone who can help with setup problems, please?
> 
> Michael
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
> http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
> http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org

_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org

Reply via email to