I was trying the category Photographs by Michael Maggs, but maybe there is 
something specific with that, as the tool will load other categories such as 
South Light lighthouse, Lundy.

What I then see is an image with mouseover forward, back and play buttons. I 
can step through the images but do nothing else.  Shouldn't there be some 
select/reject buttons?  I am using Firefox.

Are there some user instructions anywhere?

Many thanks for your help.

Michael


On 29 Aug 2013, at 23:26, David Narvaez wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 4:27 PM, Michael Maggs <[email protected]> wrote:
>> 
>> We have loaded the Jury Tool on the WMUK server, and I am now testing it.   
>> On attempting to load a category of images from Commons the program throws 
>> an exception:
>> 
>> Notice: Undefined index: categorymembers in 
>> /var/www/jury.wikilovesmonuments.org.uk/src/WLM/JuryToolBundle/Controller/DefaultController.php
>>  line 171
>> 
>> Is there someone who can help with setup problems, please?
> 
> Hi, thanks for trying the tool. What category were you trying to load?
> 
> David E. Narvaez
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
> http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org

_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org

Reply via email to