On 8/30/13, Michael Maggs <[email protected]> wrote:
> I was trying the category Photographs by Michael Maggs, but maybe there is
> something specific with that, as the tool will load other categories such as
> South Light lighthouse, Lundy.

Thanks for the info, I'll look into that category to see if there's
something I can fix in the code that will load it properly.

> What I then see is an image with mouseover forward, back and play buttons. I
> can step through the images but do nothing else.  Shouldn't there be some
> select/reject buttons?  I am using Firefox.

Yes, that is missing a lot of user interface I've been working on
lately. I just updated the git repository to provide most of the
voting features you mention above (up to some visual quirks that are
relatively easy to fix).

> Are there some user instructions anywhere?

At this point you'd need to

1. Get recent changes

git pull

2. Do an installation of additional files that  are included with  this update

app/console assets:install

After that your voting UI should appear on top of the image (no need
to go through the configuration process again). I'll also be updating
these steps in the thread about installing the tool.

> Many thanks for your help.

Thanks for trying the tool! I expect to update the repository soon
with code that addresses many of the concers of teams that are
expecting to start reviewing pictures as the contest runs.

David E. Narvaez

_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org

Reply via email to