Although the Thank you messages on the talk pages are sent, we hitted a bug (49749) and those messages didn't trigger email notification. We will try to fix that.

While we work on that, we still miss many translations of that message, so this delay allows you to translate and let some hundreds of users to be thanked on their mother tongue.

There are still missing translations to Russian, German, Ukranian, Hebrew, Chinese, Czech, Swedish, Armenian, Serbian, Slovak, Estonian, Norwegian, Luxembourgish, Belarusian, Tamil, Portuguese, Esperandto, Afrikaans…

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:WLM_2013_thank_you

Regards