Hey

So while I do not know the background of this case I am a little concerned by
the tone of the email (and similar emails in the past)

Anasuya, Garfield and indeed the entire legal department work for the Wikimedia
Foundation. Your email (and Fae’s) seems to imply that they work directly for
you, which is of course not the case (because they really only need one person
to be their manager :)

In this case: thank you both for pointing out this post and someone within the
Foundation will undoubtedly come back with some response in the coming period.

Jan-Bart de Vreede