On 16 April 2014 15:19, Andreas Kolbe <jayen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Apparently, Tim Sandole complains of not having been managed properly by
> anybody, saying, "The person I dealt with at Wikimedia didn't seem to know
> anything about Wikipedia."

I believe it was clear from Sue's frank report and Pete's more
detailed report, that knowledge of Wikipedia was not required by the
manager within the Foundation that Sandole was reporting to. It is no
surprise that someone within the Funding department might not be an
expert in English Wikipedia policies or guidelines for editors.

Does anyone know of any positive action taken yet by the Foundation as
a result of this governance failure, beyond Sue's report?

Fae