I'd like to confirm that I am one of the community members Liam
considerately declined to name; I agree with Liam's account of what
happened; and I agree with Fae's proposed solution (a detailed, public
report from the WMF, the Belfer Center, and/or the Stanton Foundation). The
report should explicitly address the structural and ethical issues raised
on this list and on Odder's blog post.

I do have a bit more to say about this, but will leave it at that for now.
I'll probably post on my blog in the next 24 hours.

Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]