On 21 March 2014 07:37, Erik Moeller <e...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> needed, to fully expose Harvard's evil agenda and the secret workings
> of the reptilian order which most WMF senior staff are part of.

Erik, you are a senior manager within the WMF. If you cannot resist
offensive schoolboy sarcasm in your responses in a thread about what
now seems to be an admitted serious failure of governance within the
WMF, then you are doing a disservice for the WMF and the Wikimedia
movement. I do not think Russavia's use of "mickey mouse" in his email
is helpful either, but it almost seems fitting if you are making
official statement for the Foundation with these "jokes".

I am pleased to read that Lisa is now working on an official
investigation. I hope this report will be published for the benefit of
the Wikimedia community within days rather than weeks and will be
written in a detailed and frank way, that reflects how seriously the
majority of the Wikimedia Community, especially those of us working
hard with Chapters and GLAM partners, see this breach of our trust in
you.

Fae