Thank you for this Erik, we look forward to receiving on Commons the other
25 weeks (half a years worth) of reports -- especially the reports from the
weeks the 3 seminars were held.

There will certainly be lots to look at, and I noted on one report:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9d/Timothy_Sandole_Memo_April_22-26.pdf

Monday, April 22
- Researched offensive realism and the concept, 'buck passing' (3 hours).
- Wrote a draft on buck passing in MS Word. Coded/authored the stub, "Buck
passing," on
Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_passing (6 hours).

Does anyone believe for one minute that
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Buck_passing&diff=551697085&oldid=549480580took
6 hours to draft? And anywhere between 0 and 3 hours to research?

This would have taken one no more than 10 minutes to do -- research books
relating to buck passing and find one (5 minutes), copy and paste a quote
from the book (as was done here) (2 minutes), do wikimarkup/references (not
HTML) (2 minutes), hit save (1 minute). Voila!

Seriously, this is a disgrace, particularly given this was some 7 months
into the project.

There is no way that 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, for an entire year was
spent on this full-time position, and the above is just plain evidence of
that.

Comment from anyone at the WMF welcome.

Russavia