Erik,

In Liam's email to the list he mentioned:

"We did get to dilute the worst of the original job description so it
wasn't so blatant a paid editing role but our suggestions that the position
be 'paused' until the community could help was rejected because of a
deadline that had been set by Stanton/Harvard apparently."

Can you please provide the original JDF so the rest of the community has
the opportunity to look at it.

I understand this is a difficult time for the WMF, but many in the
community (the number one stakeholder in our projects) will not be happy
with simply getting a few reports from Sandole, a heap of spin from the WMF
and then move on; as we do on Wikipedia projects, we present information
and let the readers make their own minds up.

I also had a question relating to
https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Wikimedia_Foundation_Guiding_Principles#Independence
but
given you weren't involved in this (perhaps the only person in management
at the WMF who wasn't!), I will leave my question for Sue to answer when
she gets back.

Anyway, I would welcome the community being able to peruse the original
JDF, that at least Liam and LoriLee was privvy too, at the earliest
opportunity.

Cheers

Russavia