Hi Fae,

I was banned from the list by Austin Hair. I had contributed in my view a lot
of good and polite stuff that was reasonably reasoned, but he banned me on the
basis of a 17-word parenthetical phrase regarding arbitrator Timotheus Canens.
I said that I had read it claimed that he was connected to Chinese military
intelligence. Is that a reason to ban me? I emailed him, and then repeat
emailed him to talk to me about it. I was met by silence.

I wasn't going to get upset about it, and didn't. I figure Austin just another
type who got moderator privilege on a mailing list. It's not even worth it to
criticize him, but I guess I'll notice he banned me within minutes, and he
hasn't posted to the list anything since, and I don't recall him ever
contributing a email of substantive opinion since I joined the list.

I logged on here today with the aim of unsubscribing to the list, but I'll keep
reading long enough to see if your below email asking for transparency on the
list goes anywhere. Good luck.

Trillium Corsage