For almost 2 years I was put under intense harassment on English Wikipedia
by one the vilest groups that Wikipedia has seen--the EEML,[1] and one of
the accusations that was often levelled against me is that I was an agent
of the Russian government. And for 2 years the "Community" stood by and did
absolutely nothing -- except for blocking me numerous times and eventually
indefinitely topic banning me. In fact, the suggestion was even made by a
long-standing member of the "Community" that an anonymous tip should be
made naming me as a Russian spy.[2]

Such accusations are never acceptable, and Trillium Corsage should be shown
the door completely with their backdoor continued accusations which are
made without a shred of proof.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:EEML
[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/Eastern_European_mailing_list/Evidence/Russavia#Discussions_relating_to_stalking.2Fharrassing_myself_in_real_life