Gerard,

I believe that the disputes about MediaViewer are mostly about the desktop
platform's version, as most editors use the desktop platform to edit.

In general terms, I have yet to hear someone say that the Mobile platform
is a low development priority. I am familiar with Mobile-l. Mobile
development has a long road ahead of it but I feel Mobile is overall moving
in the right direction. In my experience, Mobile development has good
interpersonal harmony among participants, and everyone is hoping to convert
a portion of mobile app users to new contributors.

Pine