Marc A. Pelletier, 15/09/2014 15:07:
> On 09/15/2014 09:03 AM, Federico Leva (Nemo) wrote:
>> > All the problems you mentioned I consider solved since about 2006 on
>> > it.wiki, modernise your practices.
> ... isn't that what Flow is trying to do?

By making me and Amir talk of how to use wiki pages, you mean? ;-)
Maybe; I've not seen much of that and it would be very useful if editors
started collecting user stories likes his and exchanging practices on
how to manage them.

I expect half of what would come up to be problems with Watchlist and
RecentChanges, applying to any namespace and only made worse by the
repeated attempt to take stuff out of them. Those are THE central
engines of any wiki and I've only seen cosmetic actions around them,
except the work of a handful volunteer heros like Hoo and MatmaRex (and
sometimes the Wikidata team).

Nemo