Thanks for the helpful feedback on my mail:
@Peter an Liam perhaps we should replace the name "stubarticles" with "seed(ing)articles", at least for these botgenerated ones who have all the bascis in place @Jane, and besides a nice name Jan Ainali has also made a wonderful logo https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:BotAcademy.svg @Andy very helpful indeed. I will make sure it will be included if Sverker goes ahead generating articles of authors from Libris

Anders