> Lila Tretikov, 29/09/2014 19:38:
>>
>> We are excited to announce that the Wikimedia Foundation now has a Vice
>> President of Engineering. Damon Sicore will be filling this vital role.
>

> Nice to see this long story reach an end. Welcome, Damon. It will be
> interesting to see the experience from previous friend orgs merge into ours.

+1
(for the lazy ones:
«[Damon] spent six years at the Mozilla Corporation, where he grew a
small team of 27 people to a team of more than 600 open source
software engineers, technical leads, managers, and directors in
developing Mozilla Firefox, the Mozilla open source platform, Firefox
for Android, and Firefox OS. Most recently Damon served as VP of
Engineering at Edmodo, Inc., an educational content network, and was
responsible for all web, platform, and mobile engineering, security,
IT operations, support, and QA efforts.»)

Welcome Damon!

Cristian