On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 8:31 AM, Juergen Fenn <schneeschme...@googlemail.com
> wrote:
<snip>

> And isn't it ironic that at a time when the German chapter
> understood that it had to intensify links with the community and
> partly already succeeded in getting back on track it is given less
> money, severing the chapter from its peers.

<snip>

> Regards,
> Jürgen.

Given that WMDE still receives far, far more than any other chapter, it's
hard to swallow this claim that the budget reduction is what has severed it
from its peers. I'd also challenge you to provide any evidence that the
decline in editors is the result of the superprotect right, a bold claim to
make without providing any support.