> I am no certain that we could (or should) account for every 10% cut by
> apportioning it to something (10% because of governance, 10% because of
> lack of clarify of proposal, etc.). But of course this is not necessarily
> what you're proposing, you're asking for MORE detail, basically.

Pajz, in addition to what Dariusz said please also note that, for
example in case of Wikimedia Serbia that presented a very detailed
budget this was exactly what was done (but I would rather consider
this to be an exception, see below).

In general, I would like to point out that single-line cuts in budgets
pose other kinds of problems, e.g. difficulty to evaluate the precise
amount taking in consideration the context (then risking to be forced
to say either "keep this" or "reject"), and also the autonomy of the
organisation (if you transform a recommendation in list of "this yes"
and "that other no" then what remains to be decided by the chapter?).

In my view, the role of the FDC is to evaluate the general capacity of
an organisation in organizing projects, deliver what planned, measure
the outputs and the outcomes, adjust its activities based on the
results.

Cristian