Hi all,

Here's a quick follow up on a couple issues from this thread.

The fundraising team will be posting feedback analysis on March 1.

To clear up some confusion around the duration of the campaign, we ran
banners to 100% traffic for the first two weeks of December.  We limited
the impressions per reader for two weeks before turning the traffic back up
to 100% for a final year-end push. This is very similar to the campaign
schedule in December 2013.  To check out the updates we posted throughout
the campaign, take a look at the "latest updates" section of the
fundraising meta page for more information:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising#Latest_Updates

If you have a specific technical issue to address, please send it directly
to use at don...@wikimedia.org or to phabricator at
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/project/view/363/ (project is called
#wikimedia-fundraising). We receive a lot of feedback from readers and
volunteers, so we try to make it easy for different audiences to connect
with us. Most of them do not have phabricator accounts, so the email
feedback channel is critical.   We really appreciate feedback and help
testing our setup.

Megan

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 9:44 AM, Risker <risker...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We now have at least a partial understanding of the reason the fundraising
> campaign was extended, which is found in the minutes of the Board of
> Trustees meeting of November 2014.[1]
>
> "Board members asked Lila and Lisa to consider and evaluate ways to raise
> additional revenue to increase the reserve for future needs of the
> organization and movement, including the possibility of adjustments in
> fundraising methods as appropriate. "
>

> Risker/Anne
>
> [1]
>
> https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Minutes/2014-11-21#Executive_Update_from_Fundraising