Hi Andreas-

Thanks for the questions. There are lots of differences between the 2013
and 2014 campaigns and there are many variables at play here.  One big
difference is mobile.  In 2013, we were just experimenting with mobile.  In
2014, we launched a mobile campaign a week after we launched the desktop
campaign.  We also had a more successful email campaign this year, which we
delivered in small batches nearly everyday.  Also, the data you are looking
at includes foundations and major gifts as well.  There is a lot going on
there besides just desktop donations this year.  We look forward to sharing
more on all of this in our upcoming report.

Best,
Lisa