On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 12:39 AM, John Mark Vandenberg <jay...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Also, lots of unanswered queries appearing quickly on
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Keegan_%28WMF%29 , which is
> the talk page linked in the global message that was sent out.  It
> would be good to have extra hands assisting answering those queries
> accurately so users dont make the wrong choice about the identity.
>
> --
> John Vandenberg

Thank you for noticing, John :) I'm (as I expected) swamped with emails
about this and I'm catching up on that backlog...only five from cleared out
of about 200 :D I sent out an email a while ago to the global renamers and
stewards for help there if possible. Most of the accounts need to just log
in again to unify their accounts, or by logging in to post to meta their
accounts were already renamed. I know the page is there, I'm around, I'm
just working on the communications that no one else can crowdsource first.

I appreciate everyone in the movement, particularly right now. I'm
receiving some incredibly deep emails from people who never use their
accounts about how much they appreciate the resources the community
provides. Thank you all :)

--
Keegan Peterzell
Community Liaison, Product