Hoi,
Why not to focus on that technology instead of bots?
Then every Wikipedia could benefit from Lsjbot's sources, without polluting the article namespace but still providing information to readers and incentive to editors.
That is EXACTLY what Reasonator and AutoDesc already do.
Content would be generated on the fly so: no irreversibility, no out-of-date information.
Thanks,
      Ricordisamoa