Thanks Lisa.

More directly on the topic of fundraising banners, I appreciate that the
wording has been tweaked this year to address the major integrity concerns.
I can appreciate that fundraising is necessary for Wikipedia. It would be
nice to disrupt the user experience as little as possible, so one issue I
think should get a look going forward (if it hasn't already) is the size of
the banner in proportion to viewer screen size. Others have mentioned the
color issue. I suppose that the trick is to get the reader's attention
while minimizing the disruption to the content experience. It seems to me
that a moderately longer campaign in exchange for less intrusive banners
might be a good tradeoff.

I'm also continuing to hope that WMF will have a top-line budget freeze for
next year, which could take some pressure off of the online campaigns to
continue to grow income.

Pine