On 29/12/15 07:37, MZMcBride wrote:
Right, that part isn't surprising. But discounting the unsurprising vote,
it was a nearly unanimous decision (8 to 1). I have a good deal of respect
for many of the current Board of Trustees members and I have no doubt that
all of them understand and appreciate the gravity of removing a colleague.
This wasn't a close vote and to me that says quite a bit.

It says a lot, but just what that is depends entirely on the context. And for community members who voted for him, that context could mean we should also no longer have confidence in him elsewhere in the projects, or in the board, or have no bearing on either thing whatsoever. Not knowing just means there's no indication what to trust.

-I